Mark those calendars. August 23 is the opening of the Woodward Tahoe Bunker Season and fall programming. All 11 outdoor parks and the indoor Bunker will be open 5 days per week for public access – including the new Eastern Sierra Skatepark and expanded mountain bike trails. Bounce, jump and skate, bike and scoot to your heart’s content or head outside for public access to the Lakeside & Treehouse Parkour, The Slabs, The Trenches, The Evergreen Bowl, Sierra Skatepark, and the Eastern Sierra Skatepark.
Open weekly Wednesday–Sunday.
- Weekdays | 12–8PM
- Weekends | 10AM–6PM
- Lift-Accessed Mountain Bike Trails | Open Friday–Saturday only.
Reserve your spot – book online in advance as access may sell out during peak times. For any questions call 530-482-6050.
Bunker Access includes options for a Bunker Pass, All-Access Pass, 3-Hour Session, plus our Cheapskate or Cheapbike tickets.
- 3-Hour Session | $54
- Cheapskate | $25
- Cheapbike | $25
CLASSES + CLINICS
New for 2019 Woodward classes and clinics are included with a Bunker Access product.
- GYMNASTICS / Kids ages 7–9 will develop different skills week-by-week including floor, balance, bars, strength and conditioning and more in this one hour class.
- NINJA / This hour-long class for ages 5–8 is full of obstacles, tumbling, stunts and more.
- DODGEBALL / Good, classic fun on the red floor with a regulation size court for as many games as you can play.
- WELLNESS / Learn the best ways to take care of your body while being active with this hour-long class of stretching, toning and injury awareness.
- PARKOUR/TRICKING / Focusing on coordination and creativity, this class for ages 7+ will enhance parkour skills for your child. A 90-minute class will teach speed, flow, balance and agility to any level of parkour athlete.
- LADIES NIGHT / Sorry guys, gals only for this one. Join an all girls progression session in the new Eastern Sierra Skatepark. $10 skate only, just $12 more gives you access to the tramps, drops and foam pits in the Bunker.
- YOGA / A new offering this fall for all ages to learn the practice of yoga. Namaste.
- BIKE CLINIC / An hour-long coaching session tailored to participants skillset – offered indoor or outdoor.
- WOMEN’S MTB CLINIC / Get familiar with the dirt in a ladies-only mountain bike session on our lift-served outdoor trails.
- SKATE CLINIC / Get expert instruction from our coaches who rip, learn the basics of a board, or try out new tricks in our indoor or outdoor parks.
- ADULT NIGHT / Every Friday from 8–9PM access to The Bunker will be limited to adults only.
- PUMP TRACK CLINIC / Come learn how to pump rollers, carve berms, and maintain momentum through jumps or any terrain that lies ahead on the trail. This bike-focused clinic is great for
- any skill level.
- SLABS MTB SESSION / Get technical on the outdoor bike trails with our knowledgeable coaches.
- AFTER SCHOOL CREATE-A-SKATE* / Create your very own skateboard design that can end up under your feet or hanging on your wall.
- PAINTBALL* / NEW for fall! Get in on a game on the summit with your friends or family.
- TUMBLE TYKES & MINI SHRED* / Two classes focusing on developing motor skills, coordination, and basic trampoline skills for the little ones. Session for ages 1–2 or 3–4.
- INTRO TO BOULDERING / This fall class focuses on bouldering basics. ‘hang’ out with your friends and progress your climbing skills.
- INTRO TO WOODWARD* / See what all the fun with a 1-hour intro in the Bunker offered daily on the hour, every hour
*additional cost or available a la carte without a Bunker Access product.
Woodward Tahoe has a full fleet of bikes available for 2-hour or all-day rentals. For just $75 it's the easiest and cheapest way in the Lake Tahoe region to hit the trails – purchase your cheapbike ticket for $25 plus an all-day rental then jump into the free pump track clinic to hone in on your skills.
- 2-Hour Rental | $30
- All-Day Rental | $50
Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early to complete the check-in process and get your access wristband.
New Woodward Tahoe guests are required to attend a basic training on their first visit. This coach-guided introduction provides important safety information, Bunker rules, and general expectations for using the Woodward facilities. Basic trainings are required before using the trampoline zone and mini-mega ramp to foam pit. Additional basic training is provided for ParkBoard™ and ParkSki™ equipment on request. Basic training can take up to 45 minutes depending on business volume.
What to Bring
- For Bunker Bouncing – If you are looking to just jump around, plan to wear comfy gym clothes.
- For Skate/Bike/Scooter – If you’ll be skating, biking or on a scooter in our parks, helmets are required and pads are highly recommended.
- For Woodward Parkski™ and Parkboard™ –Bring your ski/snowboard boots for the indoor Woodward Parkski™ and Woodward Parkboard™ equipment, as well as a helmet. All equipment is available to rent for an additional fee once on-site.